Since becoming the owner of the Pella of Austin branch in 2016, Anthony Marino has seen steady growth for his location off of Burnet Road. And over the past year, despite the pandemic, Pella of Austin made adjustments and took the correct precautions so that homeowners could continue to receive quotes and installations throughout 2020 and into 2021.
Pella has been a familiar name in windows and doors for decades – but recently, we set out to discover what Central Texas homeowners truly thought of us and our business. Our corporate office worked with a third-party vendor to conduct research of Texans that owned homes in our service area.
As a branch, we couldn’t have been happier with the results. We are now able to make strong, valid claims about our business – and it means a lot to us because these results came straight from our current and potential customers. While we received more than a dozen flattering facts about the Pella of Austin branch, below are some of the claims that really resonate with our Austin and Central Texas folks.
Pella-Brand claims that our customers made and that we proudly stand behind*:
- Pella is the most preferred window brand by homeowners in Austin.
- Pella is rated #1 by Austin homeowners as the window brand that can improve the value of your home.
- Pella is rated #1 by Austin homeowners as the most trusted window brand.
- Austin homeowners recommend Pella windows more than any other window brand.
- Pella windows are rated #1 by Austin homeowners for the highest craftsmanship.
- Pella is rated #1 by Austin homeowners as the window brand easiest to do business with.
- Pella windows are rated #1 by Austin homeowners as providing the highest value.
*All claims based on a 2020 survey of leading window brands among homeowners.