If you’ve been shopping around for new or replacement windows, you’ve probably read a lot about the durability and efficiency of fiberglass and vinyl. It’s true – both vinyl and fiberglass have enormous benefits, as they are low maintenance and long-lasting. And as trends move towards a more modern home design, sometimes wood can be overlooked. But if your home could benefit from the strength and beauty that wood offers, it’s a terrific choice for your windows.
Pella’s wood windows are often implemented for aesthetic reasons or to preserve the historic look of older homes and buildings. Pella has worked hard to match historic authenticity with modern day convenience – meaning the windows look age appropriate while still providing ease-of-use and safety.
Five of Pella’s product lines offer wood as a material option. If your house leans more towards modern style, Pella does have wood windows that can enhance your current look by adding sophistication and a truly timeless quality.
When it comes to considering wood, consider the benefits:
- Strength paired with unmatched beauty
- ENERGY STAR Certified
- Versatility in paint and stain colors
- Option for aluminum clad protective exteriors
- Wood choices that include Mahogany, Douglas Fir, Pinewood and more
- Nearly unlimited opportunity for customization – from unique size and shapes to intricate grille patterns and a huge variety of finishes
Still deciding which material to go with? If you’re considering wood but would like to see some examples, check out a handful of the gorgeous projects we’ve worked on where wood made all the difference.