The first Pella Windows opened its doors in 1925 and has adopted a mantra of excellence in the world of windows and doors. As a Pella pamphlet says, “At Pella, we don’t just create windows and doors. We innovate with purpose, design with passion, build with integrity and deliver with pride.” The Pella 250 Series is no exception. The 250 Series boasts innovation, high quality and a limited lifetime warranty.
Why the 250 Series from Pella?
- The 250 Series from Pella is made with durable vinyl. This makes the windows and doors maintain their color and stands up to the hot sun in the summer and frigid temperatures of the winter months.
- The 250 Series is energy efficient since the vinyl slows heat transfer. They also include multi-chambered frames.
- Pella’s quality is second to none and that includes the 250 Series. Each part of every window is tested so consumers are assured of the window’s durability.
- The 250 Series boasts Innovation with enhanced security and privacy features giving consumers peace of mind.
- The AutoLock feature is an addable option for your window to let you feel more secure knowing that when windows are shut, they are automatically locked for your protection. The feature is available on single-hung, double hung, and sliding windows.
- The 250 Series sliding patio door is the most secure door brought to consumers from Pella. It has a patent pending frame flush foot bolt that offers secondary venting and locking capabilities.
- Made with fade-resistant vinyl, the 250 Series are super durable.
- One- and two-color frame options are available to suit your tastes and the needs of your home.
- Innovative multiple insulating frame chambers make the windows energy efficient and weather-repel keep moisture from the windows that can cause damage to lesser windows.
- The triple-pane glass option is available with the 250 Series that offers optimum energy efficiency and a strong sound barrier.
- Grilles are color matched to your window and come with simulated divided light grilles and the grille between the glass options.
- Choose from 8 standard grille patterns.
- Comes with an integrated sash lift option in 3 finishes for convenience.
The 250 Series windows and doors from Pella showcases a myriad of options you can choose to fit your home, lifestyle and taste. Call Pella today to set up a consultation with a qualifies sales professional and make your home not only beautiful, but energy efficient and safe.