Durable, versatile vinyl: Pella® 250 Series windows
Versatile vinyl windows from Pella Windows and Doors now include a new product line designed to help save on energy, and home maintenance.
The new Pella 250 Series line is available in popular single-hung, double-hung and sliding window styles. The 250 Series line includes energy-efficient options that meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® guidelines in all 50 states, across the USA.
“Our new Pella 250 Series vinyl windows give builders, remodelers and homeowners more of everything they value about vinyl, designed to fit nearly any project and budget,” said Pella Product Manager Duane Putz.
Featuring exceptional energy-saving performance
Advanced Low-E insulating double-pane glass comes standard — a natural choice, especially for climates with hot and cold weather extremes. Pella 250 Series windows with advanced Low-E triple-pane glass are 54 to 77 percent more energy-efficient than single-pane windows1 and block 86 percent of the sun’s fading ultraviolet (UV) rays.
An option of three panes of glass and Advanced Low-E help maximize energy efficiency while increasing comfort year-round.
As an option, argon can be inserted into the space between insulating glass panes to help enhance energy efficiency.
Pella 250 Series offers energy-efficient options that will meet or exceed ENERGY STAR guidelines in all 50 states.2
1Improved window energy efficiency calculated in a computer simulation using RESFEN 5.0 default parameters for a 2,000-square-foot existing single-story home when comparing a Pella 250 Series vinyl window with InsulShield Advanced Low-E triple-pane glass with argon to a single-pane wood or vinyl window. For more details, see pella.com/methodology.
2Some Pella products may not meet ENERGY STAR guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.
Distinctive design options abound
Whether a home features a modern or traditional look, vinyl windows can blend into a range of styles. Pella 250 Series windows offer popular design features and options like:
- Low maintenance, easy-care vinyl frames
- Full frame profile with edge detailing
- Fade-resistant formula performance-tested for excellent weathering, durability and color retention
- Simulated-divided-light and between-the-glass grilles
- Color-matched hardware
Designed for durability, performance
Pella 250 Series windows sport high-performance features to help stand up to the weather, like:
- Triple weatherstripping on single-hung and double-hung products provides an advanced barrier from the elements and is tested to withstand wind-driven rain falling at eight inches per hour, with winds up to 55 miles per hour (mph).3
- Precision welding makes a stronger, more durable window to help resist warping and twisting over time.
- Multi-chambered, fully welded sash and frame improve strength and thermal performance and reduce sound transmission.
- Pella tests its windows and doors to meet or exceed industry requirements.
3Check the performance rating for your desired product.
Offering convenience, plus peace of mind
Pella 250 Series windows offer Pella’s most-requested features like:
- Noise reduction – Optional triple-pane glass helps reduce outside noise by 77 percent.4
- Optional AutoLock hardware to automatically lock windows when shut. Simply close the sash and confirm it latches.
- Factory installed window opening control devices are available on Pella 250 double-hung windows.
- Sashes tilt in, to make it easier to clean exterior glass from inside your home.
- Standard and special sizes to 1/8″ – Pella 250 Series is available in standard and special sizes to fit most openings.
4Reduction in outside noise based on Outdoor-Indoor Transmission Class (OITC) ratings compared to an open window.