WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU!
Pella Windows & Doors of Bloomington is looking for top window and door installation professionals who are masters at their craft. You must be committed to providing superior service to our customers.
WHY WORK WITH PELLA?
Our homeowners value integrity, quality and expect exceptional results. We are a leader in the industry and are looking for the best to work with us on our continued growth!
WHY SHOULD YOU SIGN UP TO INSTALL FOR PELLA?
- Profitable work without any additional investment in advertising or selling.
- Competitive installation rates and fast payment.
- Flexible installation scheduling to work around your business.
- Local materials pick up minimizes travel expenses.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Three years minimum of window installation and remodeling experience
- Two person minimum work crew.
- A proven track record of superior service.
- Time and work process management skills, with the ability to work independently.
- Competency in basic computer skills.
- Scheduled availability to work when homeowners are available and in their homes (between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.)
- A self-motivating and results oriented mentality.
SUBCONTRACTOR REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Successful completion of a background check.
- Ownership of your own vehicle, trailer and tools.
- Owner of a bona fide business, incorporated and in good standing.
- Ability to provide a certificate of insurance meeting Pella’s established requirements.
For more info or to apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com