Content Usage Guidelines
Thanks for your interest in sharing our content. We appreciate your enthusiasm for our content and encourage sharing of it to help more people find helpful, informative content from PellaBranch. All we ask is for you to follow a few simple ground rules when sharing or republishing portions of our content.
Want to share PellaBranch content? Here’s how:
- Sharing is caring, and we love when others share links to our content! You may link to any of our content on any website, by email, or social media channel.
- You’re welcome to reference or quote up to 100 words of any of our text content in your own content, as long as you respect the content attribution policy outlined below.
- Feel free to republish any PellaBranch original images, infographics and visual content by copying or embedding them and including them in your content, as long as you honor the content attribution policy below and image quality is upheld.
- Please do not copy or republish in full any of our text based content without prior approval. This includes full or partial duplication, modification and spinning of our content for republish.
- Do not claim our content as your original ideas by using our content and publish as your own on your platform.
Content Attribution Policy:
- Cite PellaBranch as the source for any borrowed content
- Link to the full original PellaBranch source for reference
- For to articles, text, data, quotes, concepts, reference the full permalink on PellaBranch.com
- For references to downloadable content, and any other form of content, link to the landing page URL with the form for that individual offer
- For images and visual content, link cite the original page the image was published on, and uphold image quality when republishing visual content.
Thanks for following these guidelines and for the content love!