Since 1925, Pella Windows and Doors has been leading through innovation with over 150 active design patents. Grossing at over $1 Billion annually, Pella has been winning in the replacement window market selling a multitude of high quality products to homeowners. With three different window frame options and nine window styles-,there isn’t a window need that Pella can’t solve for their customers.
The Brand Ambassador will serve as the first point of contact for the Pella showroom customer. They will be responsible for understanding customer’s needs and wants and presenting respective solutions. This person will be responsible for presenting a compelling case for customers to choose Pella. They will be responsible for entering and updating customer information in the Pella ACE/CRM system, providing a project quotation or cost detail and/or scheduling in-home appointments. This position will be an ambassador, guiding customers through a first-hand experience of our brand, products and digital tools.
- Answers and accurately directs customer calls for both internal and external customers by asking leading questions and pre-qualifying. Sets proper customer expectations regarding the Retail Replacement process.
- Qualifies call-in and walk-in customers to set sales appointments for Outside Sales Representatives.
- Inputs and maintains accurate information in lead management software (ACE/CRM). Capture traffic, leads and appointments.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Follows a structured sales process and delivers project quotation or cost detail. Completes sales transactions which may include handling deposits (checks, credit cards).
- Plan/organize, manage and attend showroom events. Lead presentations or training sessions as needed. Ability to work weekend and evening hours.
- Comfortable interacting with architects/designers, builders/contractors and homeowners.
- Develop relationships with local industry or trade groups. Attend events as needed.
- Has a working knowledge of all integrated systems/process understanding and practices self-development via online courses and monitor MyPella for product updates. Keep an updated awareness of competitive products.
- Administers, verifies, and communicates accurate product or customer information by researching needs/questions with customers, Service,Project Coordinators, Outside Sales Representatives and Management.
- Provides administrative support for Outside Sales Representatives and Management.
- Willingness to travel to other showrooms for coverage if needed.
- Initiates office stock orders by reviewing on-hand versus suggested levels of supplies, literature, and product samples.
- Maintains showroom for cleanliness and neatness to ensure a favorable and hospitable setting for all customers, including but not limited to: dusting, cleaning windows, taking out garbage. Responsible for taking the appropriate action and contacting those required to resolve showroom concerns.(i.e.; product repair, electrical issues, plumbing needs, etc.)
- Meets company safety requirements by keeping work area neat and clean, following all company safety policies and procedures, and reporting any safety concerns
- Skilled at relating to and supporting a variety of customers
- Strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, demonstrates a strong work ethic and responsiveness to customer needs
- Able to work with details, complexity and follow through
- Able to maintain open and effective communication with cross functional teams
- Works collaboratively with customers and Pella team members
- Eye for detail and appreciation of design
- Adaptable to changing processes and priorities
- Works well without close supervision, but always keeps their manager informed
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
If interested, please contact us.