Replace Old Aluminum Windows with Pella's 250 Series Vinyl Windows
Posted on March 30, 2021 in Pella Windows & Doors of Nashville
Pella Windows and Doors of Nashville is poised to replace old aluminum windows with their drafts and loss of heat and air for the beautiful energy-efficient Pella 250 Series vinyl windows.
Classic black aluminum windows were an upgrade from wood, single pane windows, that would rot and hold moisture. Then, technology and engineering changed the way windows are made. Pella’s innovative vinyl 250 series replacement windows provide you with a myriad of reasons to make the upgrade. Durability, maintenance, insulation, and sound reduction are factors to consider when making the switch.
Disadvantages of Standard, Black Aluminum Windows
- Aluminum windows are not as energy efficient as vinyl because they conduct heat and cold.
- Aluminum frames are more dent, scratch and corrosion and fading prone.
- Aluminum windows shows wear quicker than vinyl windows.
- Single pane, aluminum windows allow for drafts easier than vinyl windows.
- Aluminum frames are prone to condensation, must be cleaned, and dried more often so as not to produce mold and lead to health issues.
Advantages of Pella 250 Series Vinyl Windows
- Vinyl windows require virtually no maintenance.
- New, Vinyl 250 series windows from Pella may increase your home’s value.
- Vinyl windows are more energy efficient because they minimize heat transfer.
- Pella 250 Series windows provide a sound barrier.
- Vinyl never requires painting.
- Pella 250 Series Vinyl windows are resistant to scratching, marring, and cracking.
- Vinyl windows from Pella’s 250 series come in a variety of finishes.
- Pella’s 250 Series vinyl windows are warp and twist resistant.
To upgrade from your aluminum windows to Pella’s 250 Series vinyl windows, call Pella Windows and Doors of Franklin at (615) 292-7080 to schedule a consultation with a Pella professional today.
Schedule a Free Consultation to find windows and doors for your home.