The three dominant home architectural styles in Philadelphia — colonial, Victorian, and Cape Cod — feature traditional design elements. Grilles are a great add-on to achieve any of these looks, especially if you desire that colonial symmetry. Add colonial style trim to fit the woodwork in the rest of your home. Brass hardware can provide the old-world feel for your sliding glass door handles. Or explore the modern collection for sleeker, more angular sliding door hardware options.
- Traditional Grille Pattern
- Custom Grille Pattern
- New England Grille Pattern
- Victorian Grille Pattern
- Self-Closing Sliding Patio Door Screen
- InView™ Screen
- Rolscreen® Retractable Screen
- Conventional Fiberglass Screen
*Not all customizations are available in all Pella product lines.