Window and Door Installation
Once you have chosen your replacement windows and doors, you will own the best products available on the market today with the highest quality installation in the industry. Our professionally trained installation specialists are bonded and insured. When we install your windows and doors, we pay thorough attention to every step of the process.
- We inspect the replacement windows and doors and prepare them for installation.
- We protect work areas by placing drop cloths on furniture and flooring.
- We remove your old windows and doors.
- We install your new Pella windows or doors using Pella’s patented Window and Door Installation Method.
- We clean up the work area.
- We perform a final walk-through and product demonstration.
- We haul away your old windows and doors.
Upon completion, your job is to enjoy all the benefits of professionally installed Pella windows and doors, confident that you have chosen the right product installed the right way. Your local replacement experts will follow up with you to ensure your complete satisfaction with our products and service.
Are you a professional and need further information about installation systems? Click here for our professional resources.
For your family’s safety and peace of mind, Pella® offers EPA-trained sales consultants and installers.
Many homes constructed before 1978 may contain lead-based paint, a potential health hazard for humans and pets. In April 2010, new federal regulations required that renovation, repair and painting projects that disturb lead-based paint in homes, childcare facilities and schools built before 1978 follow specific work practices to prevent lead contamination. Learn more