Project Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Pella Year in Review 2017 Giveaway (the “2017 Giveaway”) is open only to those who enter via the Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin Facebook page and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the United States, living in the state of Wisconsin, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin, (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about 10/15/2017 and ending 11/30/2017. All online entries must be received by 11/30/17 11:59PM Central Time.
- How to Enter: The 2017 Giveaway can be entered by emailing submissions to PellaStories@pellawi.com or submitting them online at. Submissions must include a photo or photos of Pella projects completed in the year 2017, your name, an explanation of the project, a testimonial from the homeowner if available, and company name. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin.
- Prizes: The first place winner will receive a (1) $100 gift card and (1) a signed autograph Randall Cobb mini helmet. This prize may not be redeemed for its cash value. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Prize details and installation time will be discussed and schedule with the winner and Sponsor upon completion of the Giveaway. Once the prize is distributed to the winner, Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin, (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies have no involvement in the services of the prize.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Giveaway will be selected by a panel under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified on or about 12/04/17 via email. Winners must respond within five (5) days following the winner selection on or about 12/9/17. Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
- The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this Giveaway you understand that Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin, anyone acting on behalf of Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
- Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND WISCONSIN WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Wisconsin having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin, 500 Pilgrim Way, Green Bay, WI 54304. Requests must be received no later than 12/15/2017.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Giveaway is Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin and its parent company VerHalen Inc., located at 500 Pilgrim Way, Green Bay, WI 54304.
- Facebook: This Giveaway, hosted by Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin, is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors will not be held liable for any illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.