Open Positions - See below to learn more and apply
Top 5 Reasons to Work at Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin
1. We Are Committed – Not only are we committed to serving our customers the best we possibly can, but we are also committed and loyal to our employees. Without either, we wouldn’t be Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin.
2. Unique Corporate Culture – The old adage, “Work hard, play hard,” definitely fits the work environment at Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin. People are passionate about what they do, but at the same time, they have a good time doing it. From company cookouts, to walks and other events, there are always a lot of exciting things taking place each and every day.
3. Longevity – Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin has been in business since 1925. We take pride in the fact that we have been able to stay in business this long, especially through the tough times, and our goal is to continue not only stay in business, but continue to be the industry leader that we have become.
4. Room for Advancement – At Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin, the sky is really the limit as to what you can accomplishment.
5. Competitive Benefit Package – Featuring health and dental insurance, vacation time, health and wellness programs, and 401K opportunities.
If you are driven, ambitious and looking for a career where hard work pays off, we want to hear from you. See a position you’d like? Please apply. Don’t see anything that fits? Please introduce yourself anyway. New positions are constantly opening up.
||Apply Here Link
|Trade Sales Rep
||Any Wisconsin Location
|Certified Pella Installer
You can also send your cover letter and resume attention to Melissa Jeanquart, Human Resources Manager, at MJeanquart@pellawi.com or call 920-431-8978 with any questions.