Our Team - Local Pittsburgh Pella Branch

Our Team

The Gunton’s first branch sales office was opened in the late 1950’s on Cleveland’s west side. In 1965, a location was established in Paoli, PA, the first in the Philadelphia Region, to distribute Pella products. In 1978, a new business under the Gunton name was established in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania solely to distribute Pella products. In 2015, the Philadelphia division of Gunton Corporation moved to its present day building in Pottstown, PA.

Recent Projects in Pittsburgh
Contact Us

All fields marked with * are required.



    Inspired Design. Exceptional Detail.

    Get inspiration and upcoming local offers...